» Why Buy?
Making the switch
With over 50 top-tier North American ISP and Telcos already using MagicMail, why are so many ISPs switching to MagicMail? Here are just some of the reasons why the MagicMail Server solution is so popular:
- Designed specifically for ISPs and Telcos
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Lower bandwidth consumption
- Inbound and outbound rate limiters
- Built-in zero-day Anti-Spam protection before email delivery
- Unlimited users and unlimited domain licensing
- Tools to help CALEA compliance
- 24/7 telephone support
- Optional management plugins such as DNS, Radius and DHCP are available upon request
Before switching to MagicMail our customers used the following email products:
ISPs and Telcos can waste a lot of their time and resources providing and maintaining email services for their customers. If you would like to use the power of the MagicMail server but don't want to manage your own server - try our outsourced solution. CityEmail offers ISPs the opportunity to outsource the email portion of their business and focus their IT and management staff on more strategic activities.
By outsourcing you can:
- Expect the highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention
- Realize increased profitability
- Free up valuable personnel
- Focus on key strategic activities
- Maintain your corporate identity through branding
- Rely on a highly knowledgeable support team with integrated designer support
- Experience quicker response time
Visit www.cityemail.ca for more information.
"We have been very happy with the MagicMail package. Prior to purchasing the MagicMail server, spam was one of the most important issues that we were dealing with. In six months of having the new server in place, the amount of spam that our end users receive has decreased by 60% to 95%, depending on the level of spam control that the user has decided to implement. A very important feature to us is that the system is somewhat user controlled. The end user can decide what level of spam control they would like and is also able to blacklist or whitelist by domain or IP address. In addition to the spam controls and in response to their customers' requests, Linux Magic has also added a "Junk Mail" filter called MIPSpace, which blocks annoying junk mail from certain marketing companies. Also, we needed to migrate 3000 users to the new server, and the support personnel was very helpful during the migration and continues to be very knowledgeable of the product."
-- Josh Lueck, Network Administrator for Redwood Telephone
"The most dedicated and hardworking staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with"
-- J. Nelson, Sierra Internet
"MagicMail has been one of the best additions to our Internet Service. [...] Technical Support is one of my top priorities. The LinuxMagic staff has been wonderful to work with. [...] I have been very happy with MagicMail and LinuxMagic and would recommend them to anyone."
-- M. Weller, Allwest Communications
"The LinuxMagic team has been a major contributing factor in the success of our ASP business model"
-- D. Lopez, ASP Global Services